Podunkton Nightlife Podunkton Nightlife

I haven't been on Newgrounds in a while, and right when I come back I see this.

Welcome back Cycon, can't wait to see what you've got coming. Any chance the old website is coming back up?

A Smash Bros Christmas A Smash Bros Christmas

A little late for a Christmas flash, but the animation and art was fantastic. Unfortunately, a lot of the jokes were pretty stale in my opinion. The voice acting wasn't that great either, but otherwise great job!

AdventureTime: VideoGames AdventureTime: VideoGames

Greatest Movie Ever

You've clearly captured the main theme of adventure time and brought them all together into one flash movie.

You really got me with that surprise ending too bro.

Eat Shit Bin Laden Eat Shit Bin Laden

Beat you to it, grub.

10 stars anyway for 'Merica.

Gabriel Gory - Episode 1 Gabriel Gory - Episode 1

Hahaha.

I actually enjoy the "poor quality on purpose" flashes as you can tell from a ton of my recent submissions. I especially loved how most of the audio turned into you heavily breathing on the microphone, and how the movie had next to nothing to do with Maplestory.

Great job for anti-humor, but I can't give you a 10.

"ClayRevolution" "ClayRevolution"

Great work!

It's nice to see smooth clayamation once in a while, you seem to be partial to clay balls morphing into claymen, which is one of my favorite effects in clay movies.

I also noticed the small mid-air waves you did about 8 or 9 times in the video. You must have some pretty strong clay there, because I distinctly remember trying to pull something like that off as a kid and nearly freaking out every time it toppled over.

Your animation is so smooth, which isn't very common in some of the clayamations I've watched in the past. You must've taken at least 1,000 pictures to get the animation to move so smoothly, and for that I must commend you.

Absolutely wonderful job.

The Nyan Invasion The Nyan Invasion

Great job.

I have to say, I'm a little bias towards everything that this cat is in, since I absolutely love this song. But seeing the adorable little poptart cat plowing through tanks and defeating entire militias really tickled my funny bone.

Excellent job.

Turn to the beat Turn to the beat

A little unattractive.

In my opinion, black and white strip tease animations, aren't exactly my ideal fap material, but I can't criticize you for your choice of animation.

Maybe some sort of a background music or sound effect would help, like Stamper's famous "BOIYOIYOIYOING", but you can take your background sound any way you want. While I can tell you spent a good amount of time on this, I have to tell you that you could have tweaked a couple areas where the animation was sort of choppy.

Not bad though.

RPG Quest The Movie EP03 RPG Quest The Movie EP03

Uh..

I don't understand why this is supposed to be funny. Are you trying to get everyone all excited about some animated cartoon about RPG's, but instead you tricked the users to watch some unfunny movie about smoothie making?

You probably should read up on how to troll, because if that's what you're trying to do, you're definitely doing it wrong.

HLG responds:

no i just thought it would be funny to have the third episode have absolutely nothing to do with the rest of the series

Cursed Edition - horror Cursed Edition - horror

Creepy.

This was one of the few horror flashes I've seen in a while that actually kept me interested, and in a few cases, on the edge of my seat. I thoroughly enjoyed the subtle scares, such as the field mouse, along with the planned out shockers, like the strange demonic girl, who I'm assuming has some curse linked to the tree.

Excellent work overall, and good luck in the future.